Article by Mad Marketer
Which online marketing gurus should you turn to? These people, who’ve been tagged as gurus by some, have more experience in the IM world than others. But, it feels like theres a new guru on the block every day. So who should you trust? Heres a check list on how to guage online marketing experts.
1. Have they really made money doing the things they’re advising you to do? Ironically, many online marketing experts are most expert at promoting themselves. Theyll tell you, for instance, to stay clear of the Net promoting niche as the experts have it cornered. Instead, theyll say to go into less competitive niches. But, if you press them, they’re going to have to confess that theyve never been in any other niche themselves.
2. Are they transparent? The pros that I like best are those who will show you what niches are essentially making them money. Theyre not fearful theyll lose their dear position to somebody less experienced than they are. This transparency enables you to guage them wisely.
3. Do they give you a step by step plan? The internet promoting professionals who are best at teaching newbie and net marketers are those that can supply detailed, step-by-step plans for success.
4. Do you trust that they have done what they say? Its actually easy to say they made a million dollars from a system when you are on the internet. You do not have to keep a straight face. You can also photoshop paypal and clickbank screenshots to show that you made a load more money than you actually have. So, when finding a guru to follow, you should have a gut feeling that they have done what theyve said theyve done.
5. Is their plan something that you feel you can do? There are numerous types of internet marketing experts. Some counsel setting up a network of blogs and doing a ton of writing. Others use pay per click promoting in their strategies. Some urge you to go offline and contact business owners to build web sites for them. All of these strategies can work. The trick is to discover a guru who can assist you in learning the strategies you are most comfortable with yourself.
6. Do they assert you can do it with no work. Lets face it, theres little in life that you can achieve with little work. Every once in a while, someone hits a jackpot 8211; if it is in Vegas or on the internet. But, for the most part, making cash of any sort requires work. If you see a guru promising a no work system, run away fast.
7. Is it ethical? There are a variety of way you can make money online that some can live with and others find downright immoral. Make sure you may be able to live with yourself in the morning before you start any web marketing scheme.
There are many folk claiming to be web marketing experts. select sensibly before picking a guru to follow.
About the Author
For more see Commission Blueprint 2.